Last Modified: December 3, 2022
Rivalry Technologies, Inc. d/b/a sEATz and d/b/a myEATz (”Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
• The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the sEATz and/or or myEATz mobile or other online ordering application (collectively, the “App”).
• Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in the App, and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the App or collected on our website.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
• We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
• You provide to or is collected by any third party, which may include sports associations, teams, venues (including sports and/or entertainment facilities, hotels, commercial establishments, and similar locales and their respective in-house or outsourced food and beverage or hospitality management), employers, concessionaires, entertainment companies, ticket sellers, permitted advertisers, or their affiliates (collectively, “Third-Party Partners”), among other third parties (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our other websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically when you use the App.
• From Third-Party Partners.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, or contact us with inquiries, we may ask you provide information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, delivery location, billing address, email address, telephone number, payment information (including credit card information) or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”).
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as purchases through the App and information related to your order.
This information includes:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App, for example when registering to use the App, setting up your account, and making purchases or requesting services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us or a Third Party Partner through the App, and when you report a problem with the App.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers) if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for purposes of research or enhancing our services.
• Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.
• Your search queries on the App.
• Information that is related or ancillary to the information described above.
Automatic Information Collection and Limited Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
• Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
• Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
• Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device that we have created and placed, such as cookies so we can remember your information, but not other files that we did not create or place.
• Location Information. This App collects information about the location of your device at specific points in our interaction solely in order to provide or enhance our service performance, including identifying nearby events and available services. We do not continuously collect location information, store such location information, or collect location information when you are not using the App.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities while using the App, solely to the extent that you click on links while on the App or use QR codes to launch our App, but we do not track the website you visited before ours and other clickstream data (behavioral tracking).
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device, or deny location permission services to our App from your smartphone, although that may decrease some of the functionality of the App and limit some of the services we may be able to provide to you.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
• Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
• Analytics companies.
• Your mobile device manufacturer.
• Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
• Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us, including connecting your orders to our delivery persons or food service providers to complete your order deliveries and/or pickups, as applicable and as available at your event and/or in your venue or other location.
• Complete your purchase transactions.
• Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
• Contact you in connection with your orders.
• Contact you with promotional offers or other communications that may be of interest to you.
• Respond to your questions and assist with any problems with our services.
• Personalize the content and features you see when you visit the App.
• Provide advertisements and recommendations tailored to your interests.
• Improve the content and functionality of our App and help our Third Party Partners run their business, and improve their products and services.
• Manage our operations and business, including auditing, administration, management, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, and regulatory obligations, and/or otherwise comply with applicable law.
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for completing payments and applying discounts or refunds.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you use the App.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates, and to the concessionaires, restaurants, kitchens or other food service or merchandise providers.
• To contractors, service providers (including runners/delivery persons, third parties that provide payment processing, advertising services, web analytics, data processing, IT services, customer support and other services), Third Party Partners, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our App users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
• Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may become inaccessible or not function properly.
• Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your telephone number or email to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by replying “stop” to the text; unsubscribing to the email. You can also opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website: optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
We do not collect, process, or store any biometric data. We may use a third-party to provide an extra layer of security to access the App, and such third-party may use your biometric data if you have provided it to them and permitted them to do so; however, we would only receive information regarding or related to access to the App from your mobile device, and no biometric data would be sent to us or collected by us.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Deleting your personal information may require deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented industry standard measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
We are based in the United States and currently only offer use of our App in the U.S. The information collected as part of that use will be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the U.S. Any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with applicable U.S. and state privacy laws, regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States.
or at our business:
2180 N. Loop W., Ste. 260
Houston, TX 77018